Sarah was called to the Bar in 2017 and joined Chambers as a tenant following a successful pupillage.
Sarah is a member of Chambers’ Business & Property team and is actively developing a broad business and property practice.
She has a particular interest in contract litigation, property, and wills, probate & the administration of estates. Her growing practice encompasses court work and paperwork for both claimants and defendants. Sarah accepts instructions in small claims, fast track and multi-track matters, and accepts instructions on a direct access basis where appropriate.
Sarah’s recent experience includes:
- – Advising on a contractual dispute between a liquidator and the purchaser of assets of a liquidated company.
– Advising the beneficiary of a will in respect of testamentary capacity.
– Advising a multinational company in respect of bringing committal proceedings for civil contempt of court.
– Representing the Claimant in a TOLATA case which resulted in negotiated settlement.
– Advising on a contractual dispute involving the development of software.
– Advising the Claimant in a construction dispute.
– Appearing on behalf of petitioners and debtors in the winding up list.
– Appearing on behalf of landlords and tenants in possession matters.
Sarah is also a member of the Attorney General’s Junior Junior Scheme and has been instructed by several Government departments and agencies including the National Crime Agency, the Financial Conduct Authority, and the Cabinet Office to provide legal assistance with operations, investigations and inquiries. She has significant experience of document and disclosure review.
Prior to pupillage Sarah was a member of the Manchester Arena Inquiry legal team, and prior to moving into the legal sector she had a successful career in the public and charity sectors and is therefore adept at working with a wide range of clients ranging from individuals to multinational corporations.
Sarah has a personable yet robust approach and prides herself on giving practical and accessible advice and representation to all clients, in and out of court.