18 St John Street are delighted to offer mediation and arbitration services. We can boast a group of experienced, CEDR accredited mediators who provide an alternative dispute resolution service. The group comprises an exceptional range of professionals from a variety of backgrounds to provide the parties with a specialist mediator from whatever sphere the dispute emanates.
Mediation is an effective and valuable process whereby a neutral third party facilitator seeks to bring the parties to a consensus in a confidential and without prejudice environment. The aim of our mediators is to work with the parties to find a mutually agreeable solution to their dispute. Mediation enables the parties to avoid a Court imposed decision and can often encompass matters which are not, and could not be, the subject of litigation.
Our mediators maintain memberships of the following professional associations;
- CEDR Exchange
- Association of Northern Mediators
- Law Society
- Bar Council of England and Wales
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Agricultural Law Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Property Lawyers Association
- Chancery Bar Association
- Northern Chancery Bar Association
- Northern Circuit Commercial Bar Association
- Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
- Association for Project Management